Our client, a Leading Global Asset Manager, is currently on the market for a Lead Business Analyst to work alongside Portfolio Management and Financial Engineering teams on the design and development of their Portfolio Management Solutions. An opportunity to join one of the most globally recognised institutions within Asset Management, working on industry leading financial technology.
- Liaise with internal Portfolio Management, Financial Engineering and core Development teams with regards to proprietary portfolio management applications.
- Enhancemen requirements and communicate with developers to facilitate the development process.
- Provide financial reports to Senior Management and Investment Professionals on product development.
- Identify root source of data which is disputed through investigating the calculations of financial data (including risk exposure, performance and other statistics.)
- Provide technical assistance to end users with regards to the understanding of company reports, data and tools.
Key Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Maths, or other related quantitative/analytical field from a competitive college or university.
- 5 years + experience in the investment management industry.
- Knowledge of fixed income securities and various derivatives instruments, and an understanding of their markets.
- Strong SQL database querying skills, an understanding of database design, and advanced Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to forge relationships with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Prior technical experience (e.g. software application design, testing, some development) is a plus.