A cloud-first fintech based in London are looking for a Lead Architect to head up their cloud practice as they venture to broaden their market hold to include retail.
Using both AWS and Azure and limited GCP, they are looking for an architect who has hands-on experience in both AWS and Azure (GCP experience would be beneficial).
The cloud practise has teams of DevOps and Cloud Engineers as well as Architects. In growing the cloud practice, being a mentor to incoming talent as well as developing the talent pool will be an integral part of the role.
If you require more motivation to apply, then get in touch.
- Be an advocate for cloud technologies, especially Azure and AWS
- An industry leader for cloud adoption
- Deep understanding of cloud architecture, AWS and Azure (GCP would be beneficial)
- Retail industry experience
- Design, develop and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and approaches including multi-tiered distributed applications which span multi-cloud or hybrid environments
- Hands-on experience in AWS and Azure
- On-premise and to cloud platforms migration experience
- Competitive package with benefits
- Flexible working hours