6 months ago
A dynamic and growing strategy and design-led consultancy with a reputation for solving complex challenges is looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer, with a strong foundation in User Experience, Interaction and Digital Product design, a good eye for visual aesthetics, and ideally expertise in Service design. Working within a strong team of designers, solving complex problems..
We are looking for a talented and passionate UX/UI designer with a strong foundation in User Experience, Interaction and Digital Product design, a good eye for visual aesthetics, and ideally expertise in Service design.
This is a great role for an energetic, confident and bold person with experience in exploring digital propositions and designing complex products, including information design and data visualisation. Someone who can push boundaries and take risks, supported by solid thinking and rationale.
You will need to be a conceptual thinker who can approach a client brief holistically, looking at the bigger picture and questioning to uncover the real opportunity and proposition; bringing your ideas to life through story telling and prototyping, turning them into pixel-perfect digital solutions.
As a design consultancy we expect everyone in the team to work closely with clients, to be able to clearly articulate your ideas with passion and conviction, displaying confidence in explaining and defending the underlying thinking behind your work.
- At least 5 years experience of UX/UI design
- A strong portfolio featuring examples of outstanding design work, one that demonstrates an ability to create simple solutions to complex problems, and interfaces that are intuitive, beautiful and user-friendly
- Explore concepts, shape design solutions and rapidly visualise a proposition, through sketching and prototyping
- Expertise in service design, shaping at the broader operational and business value contexts that complement a digital proposition
- Have a strong focus on quality and timely delivery
- Can articulate your ideas across multiple audiences from product teams and senior stakeholders to technical architects and developers you