Interaction designer opportunity on a high-performing UX design team, within a top financial company working on their main financial product.
Their financial product is world leading giving their users the ability to monitor real time data and place trades on their electronic trading platform.
They are hiring for their core UX design team, working across their trading platforms and systems. They are a high performing team, with many designers staying for upwards of four years.
They are based in mid-town Manhattan, with a modern office where the CEO of the business sits in the open plan space.
You will be transforming complex data and work processes into products that are indispensable to users, you will focus on translating user needs, business objectives and technology capabilities into innovative design.
You will be designing complex user workflows, decision-support systems, large data set visualizations and framework-level interactions, information architecture, and usability research.
You will be working in an agile environment with lean UX methodologies, where you can take ownership of a domain to envision and craft conceptual frameworks, interaction design and the overall UX of new products and incremental product changes.
- 4-15 years’ experience designing transactional or highly interactive user interfaces
- Experience working on complex transactional systems
- Strong foundation in user centred design methods and can communicate design decisions effectively to senior stakeholders and your team
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Visual Communication, or any design-related field. A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is a plus
SALARY / BENEFITS / TRAINING
- Up to $220k + 20-30% bonus
- Free lunch
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
Product Design / UX Design / Designer / Finance / Sell Side Trading Platforms / Trade Execution Systems / FX Pricing Systems / Swap and Option Trading Systems / Trade Operations / Order Management Systems / Portfolio Management Systems / Data Visualization for Trade Analytics