**Lead iOS Developer - Tech Innovation Labs - Swift, React Native, REST API - up to £120,000**
Opportunity to be the FIRST iOS developer at one of the UK's leading fintech companies here in London. This hire is due to the large expansion of the company and clients that are investing in their product in a mobile-led tech world.
As the first iOS hire, you will be working closely with their innovation Labs team. The Labs department has evolved over the last 5 years and turned into a team of designers and engineers whom to materialise innovate solutions for the companies existing platform to take the organisation and solution to the next level. The product is a cloud-native, microservices API core banking platform that replaces legacy clunking banking platforms.
Projects include application to help customers pay off their mortgage quicker, through to IoT devices to help children understand pocket money and more recently a game world to help children and people save more money. The department is increasingly investing in new technologies to experiment with and discover possibilities that go beyond the traditions that plague retail banking today.
- Acting as hands-on iOS App developer - prototype, develop, debug and maintain software
- Collaborate with the Labs team to define the scope and technical execution for various projects
- Collaborate with the Labs team to define user experience, design and user interaction for various projects
- Integrate apps with external APIs and company internal components
- Ownership of iOS deployment via TestFlight and App Store
- Experience in Objective-C and Swift
- Experience of writing native code for use bridging into alternative frameworks such as Unity and React Native.
- Solid knowledge of iOS UI/UX design principles, patterns and best practices
- Experience of releasing apps via TestFlight and App Store
- In-depth experience of working with RESTful APIs
- Experience of WatchKit/Swift UI for Apple Watch development
- Experience with Unit/UI testing (e.g. XCTest, EarlGrey)
- Experience with Firebase
- Experience with Fastlane