- 60,000 Employees
- Revenue (2017) - $30 Billion
- HeadQuarters- New York, NY
- 100 years of history
A Global Leading Financial Organization utilizing the latest technology, are looking for a Hands On Architect to help design and deliver a cutting edge Global Payments Platform.
You will be part of the central Enterprise Architecture team whose mandate is to help numerous teams across the organization in designing their systems utilizing the latest technologies across Java, Microservices, NoSQL.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 8+ years of hands on Core Java development experience
- 6+ years of experience in designing and implementing large scale platforms with high resiliency and reliability.
- 8+ years of designing and building microservices architecture and service mesh technologies
- Strong NoSQL experience, ideally CouchBase or Cassandra
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design, architect, and deliver a new Payments Platform.
- Work with other developers (within the team and outside the team), to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Follow and cultivate consistent Architectural and Development best practices
- Familiarity with modern software development methodologies and be able to rapidly. iterate on ideas despite ambiguity.
- Learn new technologies and integrations many platforms.
- Mentor a team of engineering staff.
- Define architecture and design, and f complex architectures, systems, and interface design.
- Lead code reviews and automated testing.
- Identify new use cases and opportunities to embrace innovative technologies. Educate business partners.
- Demonstrating risk taking, and implementing creative ideas.
- Work collaboratively in a team of link-minded intelligent developers.
- Build high-quality coding and libraries.
- Operate at the core of design and architecture.
- Recommend process, product and tool enhancement and improvement.
- Experience building an enterprise software platform.
- Be a technology pioneer and innovator introducing new tools and technologies to American Express.
- 10+ years Development experience .
- Expert in application design and automation testing.
- Proficiency in Docker Kubernes, Swarm, Cassandra, CI/CD, Jenkins and Data Modeling.
- Worked in an Agile environment.
- Proven ability to solve technical problems and the ability to influence and optimize input from key partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, or related field required.
Become a part of a Automation & Payment revolution and have complete autonomy of a Fortune 500 future in a sophisticated payments team. Apply to this Ad or send your details to -
*NEED TO HAVE U.K. Citizenship*
If you are interested in gaining experience and exposure to the most up to date technology in the fintech industry and work on the latest cloud technology, then apply to this advert to have a discussion with one of our consultants.
Java, Microservices, Go, Cassandra, Redis, Consul, Jenkins, docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Drools, Elastic Stack, Kafka