Opportunity to work in a new team at a leading payments and transactions organisation. Responsible for the whole re-design of the ETL to modern event driven design architecture.
- This is a part Leadership part Architecture role.
- They need to be hands on
- I will want them to be strong Event and Domain Driven Design experts
- Expert in Kafka, Docker and have exposure to Kubernetes ideally
- Some knowledge of DevOps, Ansible, Infrastructure as code
Their main role will be to:
- Lead the re-design and implementation of the integrations between the services from ODI/ETL to Event Driven Design/Kafka.
- Ensure each team has a solid Domain Driven Design, working alongside other technical leads and ensuring a strong Domain Language and Domain Model
- Bring in best practices around Kafka, EDD and DDD
- Own some of the core infrastructure for the teams such as Kafka
- Own some of the core design for the team in the area of Cloud (AWS), Hybrid Cloud
Based in Central London - open to contract £750 per day or perm £140,000 package.