about 1 year ago
Customer Journey Manager / Service Design Lead
A core part of our digital strategy and a key strategic priority for the group is transforming the way our customers interact with us. This involves a significant investment in developing world-class, customer-centric products and services.
In Customer Journey Transformation, we are adopting a zero-based design approach to developing digitally-enabled, end to-end customer journeys that genuinely improve the lives of our customers.
As a Customer Journey Design Manager, you will play a key role in transforming the customer journeys. You will help define the transformed customer journey and be responsible for translating the vision into an actionable business case and delivery plan either within cross transformation team or within a specific journey. You will lead the translation of the future vision into specific features which will then be built in an agile way. You will also help prepare strategic communications for the bank’s most senior audiences.
This role presents you with an opportunity to continually challenge the business to be innovative and take a customer-centric design approach to traditional programme disciplines such as operational excellence, business architecture and industrialisation, and technology.
Your remit will include:
• Influence and collaborate with cross discipline design teams to create end-to-end customer centric designs incorporating systems thinking, customer experience, and service design, operating model and commercial analysis – to drive significant change to the end user experience.
• Use industry knowledge and customer drivers to research and develop key ‘points of view’ and make recommendations of how to develop our propositional, business, process and technical capabilities.
• Continually challenge the business to drive for innovation; “think out of the box” and be industry leading in design.
• Support Head of Customer Journey Design to work with executive members to forge understanding of commercial decisions/impacts at stake.
• Work with business stakeholders to quickly resolve business design and delivery issues and support/drive escalations where required to protect best in class design whilst enabling rapid delivery.
• Conduct analyses required and problem solve with the team on specific delivery, design and strategic issues.
• Support programme business analysis and systems thinking by preparing and reviewing ‘thought observations’, process/system maps, data analysis and research findings.
We will encourage you to foster knowledge-sharing to provide solution complex/ significant specialist issues/problems where no precedent may exist and coach the team to adopt new ways of working to help drive change in the banks change model.
The successful candidate will ideally hail from a top tier consulting firm (i.e. Associate/Engagement Manager level) or senior strategic design role with a large scale digital transformation within a large corporate environment. You will also be able to evidence your subject matter expertise of the marketplace, products, distribution and innovation trends in banking and digital.
In return for your digital expertise you'll benefit from our competitive and tailored remuneration package, establish your profile quickly at the highest levels, through access to the groups most senior decision makers. And be at the forefront of changing the way banking works and be empowered to drive this change.
We’re also one of the first major employers to offer flexible working to all its employees - understanding the importance of good work-life balance.
Offering atleast one day remote work!