Recognised as one of Britain's top employers the world's largest online trading platform is looking for a Lead UX Designer to join their team of 18 highly skilled designers
Want to work for a company with a global presence?
With offices in 14 countries and over 195,000 clients, be a part of a company that prides itself on empowering their people to be brave, innovative and inspiring all over the globe.
What's the role?
Reporting directly into the Head of User Experience, you'll be responsible for design strategy, methodology, quality, and efficiency for onboarding projects. You'll be leading a cross-functional team to create exceptional complex products.
- Senior User Experience Designer looking to step into a lead role
- Experienced working across Web/Mobile
- Experienced working within financial services or complex platforms
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
- Performance-related bonuses
- Pension, insurance, and medical plans
- Career-focused technical and leadership training
- Contribution to gym memberships and more
If you think this role would suit you please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org