UX designer opportunity working within a top financial technology company on their infrastructure engineering team.
This is a contract to perm opportunity.
Their financial product is world leading and used by over 300k people globally.
They are looking for UX designers to join a new UX team that is embedded within the infrastructure engineering team.
A small, agile team with plenty of scope for ownership, autonomy and career development.
You will be working on complex internal products, building and launching new products and developing incremental changes for current products.
You will work end-to-end, from initial research to design solution.
- 5-10 years’ experience designing transactional or highly interactive user interfaces
- Worked on complex transactional systems
- Worked with large dataset visualizations and framework-level interaction
- Experience in usability research and analysis
- Strong foundation in user centred design methods
- Worked using Agile and Lean UX methodologies
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Visual Communication, or any design-related field.
A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is a plus