An emerging leader in the video analytics space and has a mission to transform any real-world video into actionable and tailored intelligence so customers can build the safest and most productive organizations in the world. The company’s machine learning-powered software works on any type of camera feed, can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises, and helps customers security, safety, and business intelligence.
The UX Lead position will own the experience and designs of our digital products. The role is both strategic and technical. It involves developing enterprise software for buyers and users of modern video analytics technology. The role requires design and research and interacting closely with the product lead, development team, key customers and sales. This is an opportunity to drive and form design and research at an exciting early-stage company.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for leading UX and designing high-quality products that delight customers
- Drive and synthesize customer discovery and understanding through contextual interviews, job shadowing and usability studies with end users
- Understand customer needs, and articulate and explain those needs to the engineering organization
- Create journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, or other artifacts to help with product development and understanding
- Work with Product and Engineering Leads to craft an intuitive, simple, and powerful user experience
- 3 – 5 years experience working in UX in an agile development environment
- Organized self-starter comfortable engaging with business and technology decision makers, end users, partner organizations and potential customers
- Proven ability of User-Centered Design cycles with experience in the facilitation and management of customer research, design workshops, journey mapping and customer flows
- Fluent English; Spanish is a plus
Meaningful equity ownership
Occasional paid travel to Silicon Valley
If you're interested please apply with an updated CV and portfolio.