Machine Learning Manager| $47bn Pre-IPO Startup | $300+$350k + Benefits +Bonus
A recent Global expansion of this firms presence and technical dominance has led them to the start of designing the most advanced data platform. With recent industry leaders, and pioneers in education coming together and initiating the concept for the data platform, they are now looking for the individual to lead the way.
Data is the heart of the business, providing analytics and insights into the impact of their products consistantly powers them. This team is constructing an ecosystem where consumers and data producers can depend on each other safely. The teams owns everything created here and are proud to open source to thheir work.
As the Machine Learning Manager on this team, you will be responsible for the projects, pieplines, ML Technical Strategy and Hiring.
A Hands-on Leader who will work in projects covering - linguistics, computer vision, chatbots,
- Define the best implementation method and related effort to answer a given problem.
- Lead a team of 10-15 members
- Identify and drive technical improvements.
- Mentor others, proactively identify opportunities, interview and particpate in guilds.
- Advocate for a solid technical approach and influence peers including; Data Scientists, Product, Engineers, Leadership.
- 10+ years Machine Learning Experience
- Extensive Knowledge using R or Python.
- Experience in statistical analysis, research methods, data visualisation, behavioural science.
- Exposure to NLP, Linguistics and Computer Vision
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Advanced degree (Ph.D. or M.S.) in a quantitative field, e.g. mathematics, computer science, economics, operations research, engineering, quantitative social science
Become a part of a highly reputable firm who are expected to be the next most prosperous analytics firm. They are Pre-ipo and NOW is the time to join. Apply to this Ad or send your details to - email@example.com
*NEED TO HAVE USA Citizenship*
If you are interested in gaining experience and exposure to the most up to date technology in the analytics industry and work on the latest cloud technology, then apply to this advert to have a discussion with one of our consultants.
Machine Learning, R, Python. NLP, Linguistics, Computer Vision, statistical analysis, research methods, data visualisation, behavioural science.