One of the leading Financial consultancies based in 13 countries and dealing with some of the biggest names in the financial services industry. As a Management Consultant, you will be a key individual in the growth of the retail consulting business, evolving our propositions and at the forefront in expanding relationships with new and existing clients.
- Establish and grow productive, professional relationships with key personnel in the assigned customer target accounts
- Co-ordinate the involvement of internal personnel, including delivery management, professional service units, and management resources, in order to meet business growth objectives and customers’ expectations
- Proactively lead my client's teams in the account planning process to develop short and long term business growth plans
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate market needs and direction on an ongoing basis
- Build strong relationships across all levels within to ensure delivery and communication on all retail-related needs and opportunities
- Maintain an ongoing understanding of key business drivers and issues associated with banking and other solutions
- Contribute towards the collation and production of ‘tip of the spear’ propositions and onward development into true offerings
Key skills and experience required
- Account Management/ Strong Sales experience with multiple accounts in Financial Services
- Proven team leadership and mentor experience
- Working within the sales team to share best practice and ideas on how to gain market share
- Proven new business skills
- A good understanding of the service delivery cycle and software development process
- A proven team player who is able to collaborate across cultural boundaries
- Ability to take responsibility for managing own priorities and deliverables
- Experience in near-shore/off-shore, application development, and maintenance models
- Good communication skills - able to communicate quickly, clearly and appropriately both internally and externally to senior levels
- Politically astute and sales aware
- Proven ability to manage demanding clients
- Experience of working in the IT sector for a Systems Integrator / Consultancy or a software house
- Self-motivated and capable of managing work linked to peak loads.
- Proven capability of contract and business management
- Commitment to travel and do what is required to ensure client satisfaction
If you feel you have the above skills or at least a good majority of them get applying or know somebody this would suite share it with them.
I would be delighted to give you the full job spec, and additional detail, if that would help with any deliberation. Please don't hesitate to apply for the role!