A leading market infrastructure firm is looking for a Manager within their exciting initiative to maintain and further encourage the scale up of this network within the UK. This programme is aimed to support growing companies' development within a 1000-strong network of other ambitious private companies, as well as investors, all with the same objective, to ultimately raise capital.
As Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the scale up of the programme in the UK through multiplier networks, such as corporate banks and other stakeholders that engage with a large number of private companies
- Managing relationships with key UK stakeholders in the scale-up space
- Contribute to the development of the initiative's offering, helping to ensure the UK perspective and experience feeds into the global offering
- Oversight of the UK community engagement through events and digital platform, helping to strengthen and broaden the community
- Coordination of the network's activities in the UK with key internal stakeholders
You Must Have:
- Strong doman knowledge of capital markets
- Proven stakeholder management
- Experience with investor relations
- Experience in consulting and implementing strategy and business development
- Experience of interacting with external clients from different geographies
If you think your experience and expertise would be well suited to this opportunity, then please apply, and we will be in touch very soon to discuss your candidacy.