My client, a market leading commodities exchange based in the City, are in the market for a Market Access KYC Onboarding & Screening Specialist to both build new business relationships by on-boarding new clients and act as the first line of defence with ongoing due diligence (including AML) to ensure an excellent standard of client service continues to be ensured.
** This is a Contract Role, offering £350 per day PAYE **
- Connect with prospective business relationships in exploratory discussions to determine their suitability. Support prospective clients in building out their internal business case.
- Take ownership, collaborating with fellow team members, of the customer due diligence (“CDD”) on-boarding workstream for each business relationship.
- Work cross-functionally to efficiently and comprehensively align on-boarding requirements in a timely and collaborative manner.
- Maintain high-level engagement with the compliance and regulatory environment, ensuring a proactive approach is applied in the event of relevant change.
- Respond to ad-hoc tasks required by the Market Access team to ensure a consistent service to both internal and external stakeholders.
You will have:
- Strong knowledge of CDD requirements with respect to Money Laundering Regulations and the Joint Money Laundering Steering Group.
- Strong Anti-Money Laundering knowledge – including the variance of risks presented may be treated.
- Strong knowledge of risk factors such as international sanctions and PEPs.
- Highly experienced in diligent customer onboarding in Financial Services.
- Experienced user of World-Check One.
You will be:
- Quick learner who is able to make an immediate impact to the team and the role
- Highly organised and able to multi-task.
- Excellent written skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Presentable, articulate and eloquent.
- Solutions orientated.
- Educated to degree level.
- Financial services background.
- Formal certifications in AML/Financial Crime.