- Define, engineer and document workflow processes for the Market Data solution.
- Provide support during the implementation, test and deployment of the Market Data solution.
- Deliver business artefacts according to the company's best practices.
- Produce BRDs for stakeholders with clear non-technical descriptions.
- Covert business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements documents.
- Identify and escalate risks, assumptions and dependencies with regards to the project.
- Support the delivery team throughout the project lifecycle.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience of Market Data Technology within Financial Services.
- Experience of data mapping.
- Experience of creating detailed and complex business and functional requirements documents.
- Experience in a business facing business analyst role with a good understanding of systems development.
- Ideally experience of an Event Streaming Platform or Message Buses (Kafka preferable).
- Demonstrates high levels of quality, accuracy and work productivity.
- Good communication skills, able to build strong relationships with multiple internal teams.