A leading global derivatives exchange are looking for a market data professional to focus primarily on licencing agreements with market data vendors, clients and overseas exchanges. There is also an exciting opportunity as there is a commercial element, in that the successful candidate would help to identify growth opportunities whilst interacting with these counterparties. One area they are keen to focus on is the Index/ETF space, so any experience of these products and the data that underpins them would be most welcome.
- Maintain and develop the licensing framework and policies to be in line with industry best practices, evolving use and technologies as well as relevant regulations
- Grow revenue and achieve growth targets for the licensing areas
- Manage new market data licensing applications in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide meticulous contract management of licensing agreements including reporting, invoice generation, renewals
- Provide Key Account Management for Licensees, acting as first point of contact for any reporting or contract issues
- Ensure industry best practice policy and regulatory requirements are incorporated into day to day business management
- Improve compliance and ensure minimal revenue loss from mis/non-reporting and audit activities
- Significant and relevant business to business experience in index calculation and/or derived market data licensing in a bank or financial investment environment
- Solid market knowledge of financial investment products including commodity futures and options, indices, CFDs, ETFs, ETCs and similar
- Proven experience in KAM and business development in a regulated environment
- Knowledge of main index providers/ calculating agents / index administrators in the market and main calculation/ roll methodologies and terminology critical
- Familiarity with Intellectual Property issues for index creation and regulatory considerations for data licensing including ideally EBR and Mifid II
- Support the Head of Data Sales in the promotion, sale and business development of the
If this sounds like an opportunity that could of interest and a good fit - please get in touch!