£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
A leading exchange is looking for a Market Data Associate who has experience of market data administration, which includes compiling MI, submitting reports, ensuring billings are correct etc, and will also have the opportunity to audit internal processes to ensure they meet KYC, financial crime and data privacy requirements.
This is a great opportunity if you are keen to progress you career, as this is a role that will support your personal development, where you'd like to take ownership of your own remits.
- Act as a key point of contact for day to day queries on reporting for OTC trade and structured product data licensing reporting processes, and where necessary the wider market data reporting function
- Reporting administration and preparation of timely and accurate Management Information (MI).
- Manage the reporting cycle and timely submission of reports to the exchange from external entities; chasing non submissions as required.
- Liaise with Finance to facilitate billing procedures, ensuring accuracy.
- Facilitate clear and useful customer communications and manage compliance or reporting anomalies with appropriate escalations to the Head of Market Data Team as appropriate.
- Ensure all relevant policies and due diligence for KYC, Financial Crime and Data Privacy is delivered to the highest standard as part of the role.
- Analysing transaction data for the purposes of identifying trends and business insights, and to assist with the preparation of reports for the Market Data audit programme.
- Candidates either need to have domain knowledge of come from an Audit/Compliance background, neither is a preference over the other, team fit will be a deciding factor. If they come from audit background, need to have exposure to market data industry.
- 2-5 years Market Data experience.
- Need to have at least intermediate understanding of market data processes and network.
- A team player, not afraid to muck in and get involved in ad-hoc projects - someone who can be innovative and push boundaries.
- Willing to learn and desire to become SMEs in their area
- Someone who is enthusiastic, motivated to develop within the company
If you think this opportunity is right for you - please get in touch!