- Act as a key point of contact for day to day queries on reporting for OTC trade and structured product data licensing reporting processes, and where necessary the wider market data reporting function
- Reporting administration and preparation of timely and accurate Management Information (MI).
- Manage the reporting cycle and timely submission of reports to the exchange from external entities; chasing non submissions as required.
- Liaise with Finance to facilitate billing procedures, ensuring accuracy.
- Facilitate clear and useful customer communications and manage compliance or reporting anomalies with appropriate escalations to the Head of Market Data Team as appropriate.
- Ensure all relevant policies and due diligence for KYC, Financial Crime and Data Privacy is delivered to the highest standard as part of the role.
- Analysing transaction data for the purposes of identifying trends and business insights, and to assist with the preparation of reports for the Market Data audit programme.
- Candidates either need to have domain knowledge of come from an Audit/Compliance background, neither is a preference over the other, team fit will be a deciding factor. If they come from audit background, need to have exposure to market data industry.
- 2-5 years Market Data experience.
- Need to have at least intermediate understanding of market data processes and network.
- A team player, not afraid to muck in and get involved in ad-hoc projects - someone who can be innovative and push boundaries.
- Willing to learn and desire to become SMEs in their area
- Someone who is enthusiastic, motivated to develop within the company
If you think this opportunity is right for you - please get in touch!