- The individual will be committed to learning about the company's products and services in order to enhance the impact of our campaigns.
- Work alongside marketing managers to implement campaigns in a timely and accurate way, and to ensure full front to back delivery and project management of all campaigns and how they fulfil business objectives.
- Work alongside team to ensure testing and experimenting with how products go to market, with a continued focus on analytics and identifying insights and opportunities across products.
- Focus on new client acquisition campaigns and account-based marketing initiatives.
- Operate with a useful skill set in Salesforce, Pardot, Google360, Jira, Smartsheet, and other analytical tools we bring on board.
Key Skills and Experience
- Exposure and experience in marketing automation tools, CRMs and marketing campaigns.
- Degree qualified with a minimum of one-year work experience, even across multiple internships, preferably in a financial institution.
- Actively looking to build a career in Marketing, with an interest in financial services.
- Exceptional literacy skills, advanced analytical skills, a self-starting attitude and be highly organised.
- Able to interact with different stakeholders, positively, and be a willing and positive team player.