MCCP (Millennium Central Counterparty Platform) Project Manager with Experience in Finance – London – c£100,000 + Excellent Pension + 15-20%+ bonus + Chance to Work at a Well-Renowned Financial Institution
One of the leading financial service organisations in the world are currently seeking an MCCP PM to join their team to take ownership and proactively support the needs of the Business Change Delivery team
This is an excellent opportunity for an MCCP PM to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected business turning over millions of dollars annually. They take pride in their investment in people, and the MCCP PM would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.
About the Company:
The company are one of the UK’s oldest and most well-established financial services corporations made up of several different business
With over 5000 employees worldwide from various, diverse backgrounds, the company has won awards as an outstanding employer.
They are famed for their commitment to their staff, investing on average over £10,000 in each employee, as well as providing cross-training and various licenses and certifications
About the MCCP PM Role:
The MCCP Project Manager will be in the Business Change Delivery team to support the MCCP (Millennium Central Counterparty Platform) Delivery function. The role will be responsible for delivering CFDs and other business initiatives whilst working with key internal stakeholders including PMO, Operations, Technology, Risk, Product, Legal and Compliance and track against key project pillars Cost, Quality and Time.
• Planning (project and Sprint), management, coordination, change control and financial control of project delivery.
• Produce periodic reporting to senior stakeholders working in tandem with the Program Management Office team and Business Delivery.
• Tracking progress against plan, managing risk, issues and dependencies
• Facilitation, tracking and production of Steering Committee artefacts and board presentations.
• Production of materials for external stakeholders
• Resource tracking and budgetary validation against the programme allocations
• Ensuring project management best practices are adopted across the programme.
• Production of standardized and consistent project artefacts.
• Ensure Governance is adhered to across the project. Tracking and escalating where required.
Ideal Requirements for the MCCP PM Role:
• Attention to detail with follow through to make sure projects are run effectively
• Proven ability to operate effectively with other functions and external teams and is seen as a partner in the overall function whose opinions and knowledge is respected
• Has a detailed understanding of projects cost forecasting and tracking
• Experienced in delivering business change within the Investment banking sector, with Clearing or Equities/Derivatives domain knowledge.
• The candidate is expected to have strong expertise and proven track record for the delivery of complex business and system implementation projects.
• Clear and concise communication
• Diligent and clear in all reporting both internally and externally
• Structured Governance and Control implementation
• Executive report writing
• Change coordination/implementation
• Post project implementation review
• Financial forecasting and tracking
• Communications Strategy / Planning
• Demonstrable Delivery expertise
• Business case and Project plan development
• Project Planning
• Workshop coordination and training
• Proficiency with a number of Project Management tools (Clarity, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint)
• Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Has worked in a similar role in a Clearing House (Equities) or an investment bank and can demonstrate a working knowledge of the similar processes used there relating to projects, their finances, resource allocation and overall project control
• Product knowledge covering risk characteristics and operational workflow of Equities, CFDs, Warrants etc. Repos knowledge a plus
• Keen to understand technology and data flows.
• Can demonstrate experience of problem solving in a similar working environment
• Can influence co-workers to respond in a timely manner
• Prince 2 Practitioner, Agile experience
• Supplier Management (Onshore / Offshore)
• Outsourcing and Infrastructure Delivery
• Cultural Awareness – Offshore, Europe.
• Knowledge and experience using Stage Gates within project delivery.
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com