Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (FnO) Retail (Dynamics AX Retail) Consultant – London – c£110,000 + Competitive Pension + c£15,000 Bonus, 25 days of Holiday, Private Healthcare, Life Insurance
One of the leading global Cloud Partners worldwide are currently seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (FnO) Retail Consultant to join their team to work on some of the biggest, most exciting IT programs built on a Cloud platform.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Retail Consultant to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business turning over millions of dollars annually. They take pride in their investment in people, and a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Retail Consultant would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.
About the Company:
Founded over 35 years ago, this company has grown to be one of the most successful companies in their space with a strong customer base. They have been consecutively recognized as a Leader by official observers in the Microsoft Partner network.
They pride themselves on having the best Cloud and IT professionals in their company and you will find that many of their employees are certified in: AWS, Azure, Microsoft Dynamics GCP, Citrix, Adobe, SAP, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft etc
With over 60,000 customers across the world, this is one of the most trusted partners for Cloud and technology solutions in Europe – a go-to name for any aspiring Cloud professional
They have over 5,000 employees across Europe, all highly skilled and highly capable
About the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Retail Consultant Role:
You will be expected to participate in all parts of the implementation project from gathering business requirements to configuring the Dynamics 365 Retail module and POS solution to meet the client’s needs.
- You will manage stakeholders and understand the client's business to ensure that the requirements are effectively gathered - demonstrating a full understanding of business processes aligned to business objectives.
- You will provide extensive knowledge in of the Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX (Retail Module) and evaluate business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Retail Module) and POS functionality.
- Experience in Microsoft SureStep methodology.
- Documenting the business requirements and defining the next actions to reach the desired outcomes.
- Customising and configuring of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Retail Module).
- Developing the functional design document.
- You will be responsible for UAT and training users to use the D365 Retail and POS Application.
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
- Experience in Business Modelling and Software Implementation
- Experience in D365 FnO Retail/Dynamics AX Retail Module
- Ideally D365 experience, but will consider Dyanmics AX 2012
Demonstrated ability to:
o Analyse and understand business problems
o Model data and processes.
o Conduct workshops and training sessions.
o Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
o Knowledge and awareness of the Microsoft Dynamics technology stack.
o Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Projects module
o Industry experience as an accountant advantageous.
• Professional qualifications in supply chain advantageous
• Hold certification in Microsoft Dynamics 365 FnO Retail.
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com
About Orbis Consultants
Orbis Consultants is a global, multi-sector recruitment agency specialising in Technology, Financial Services and Creative.
We’re a curious bunch of creative recruiters, relentless in our pursuit of bringing together the smartest talent, with the world’s leading global brands and innovative start-ups.