The ideal candidate will have strong fixed incopme knowledge, who is (at least) familar with the front to back trade flow that has held a role within an operations/middle office/trade support position and is experienced in liaising with a range of relevant teams, brokers and traders alike to help, as this role will be taking care of one of this asset managers core custodian trade processes and relationship.
- Daily interaction with Portfolio Managers, Compliance, and Investment Operations.
- Monitor proprietary trade capture system: ensure accurate trade capture and completeness of tickets.
- Complete initial confirmation with the broker for trades executed in London office
- Trade floor support: run various daily trade-flow reports and any ad hoc reports requested by Portfolio Management team.
- Interaction with Back Office support functions: escalation contact for trade settlement.
- Proven experience in a similar role within Asset Management or Investment Banking.
- Fixed Income knowledge is essential.
- Experience liaising with brokers, traders and PMs.
- Excellent attention to detail. Strong analytical ability is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are vital to work within the firm's demanding and focused environment.
- Capability to manage multiple tasks with tight time deadlines and possess strong problem solving ability.
If you believe this is something of interest to you and would like to find out more, please get in touch by submitting your CV and we will be in touch very soon to discuss.