A global investment bank is expanding their low-latency network engineering team and are hiring a Network Engineer to help manage their network infrastructure globally.
The focus of the role is on ensuring security and performance as well as identifying and resolving any network failures across the trading network.
Network Engineer Responsibilities
- Work in the collaborative engineering team to ensure the global trading network is secure and running at a high performance without failures
- Configuring multicast networks
- Be part of high- and low-level network solution designs
- Be involved in DevOps/Automation work
Network Engineer Requirements
- CCNP certified (CCIE is a bonus)
- Working at scale on enterprise network systems
- In depth understanding of Firewalls – ideally Cisco, Palo Alto & Checkpoint
- Any scripting and automation experience is ideal
This is a great opportunity for a passionate, experienced network engineer who is wanting to truly make an impact across an innovative trading infrastructure. The company have a great engineering culture as well as a strong benefits package + bonus available.