Network Security Engineer
Superb opportunity to join a hugely successful financial services organization in either New York or Chicago.
As the Network Security Engineer, you will be joining as a senior individual contributor and will be responsible for the planning and implementation of the organization's network and endpoint security controls globally.
You will have the chance to work with incredibly talented people, collaborating with multiple technical teams across the business, information security, and technical organizations in order to improve and maintain solutions that support the organization's information security posture.
You will be an ideal candidate if you have:
- Strong background in Windows, Linux and Network Infrastructure.
- Experience with vendor endpoint security controls
- Experience with network-based endpoint security controls
- Experience with Python and automation frameworks
- Typically 5+ years' working in Information Security
- Bachelors degree or equivalent certifications: CISSP, CISM, Security+
If you feel you are up the challenge, let’s talk. Submit your most recent CV, be sure to include your direct contact details and expect to hear from me soon!