A multinational bank is looking for a Network & Communications Support Analyst for their office in London (City). You will be working directly with the Senior Manager.
You will be responsible for continually improving current services and guidelines, liaising with other departments for assistance when designing, implementing upgrades & new projects
You will be providing support for technical assistance for systems, support staff and users, resolution and prevention of problems in a 24x7 production environment.
Systems capacity planning, design and recommendation of solutions to overcome resource constraints, systems level software installation and updates.
Providing responsive systems-level support for production critical systems, including support, configuration and maintenance of WAN, Local Area Networks, Voice communication systems in London and Europe.
- An expert knowledge of Cisco Network Operating Systems including Switches, Routers, Call Manager firewalls & monitoring appliances.
- An expert knowledge of Network protocols including TCP/IP V4 V6, OSPF, BGP, SIP, ST, Multicast and Layer 3 Design techniques.
- Exposure to Cisco Call Manager VOIP Solutions, SIP Configuration and knowledge of Unified Communications in general.
- Knowledge of Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web Content monitoring systems, security appliances.
- Must be CCNA qualified
- An expert knowledge of Network Security and Network Change Control best practice.
- Experience of delivery techniques and configuration of 3rd party Exchange feeds including Bloomberg, Reuters, Eurex, MTS and ICE to name a few.