*** Security Clearance is required for this vacancy. If you are not currently Security Cleared, you will need to be eligible for this and willing to go through the process.***
The role of Business Development / New Business Sales Executive is to set the vision and direction for engagement with new clients, with core focus on Large Scale Trransformational Programmes across Cyber Advisory. Data and Digital and Managed Security solutions.
This role acts as a strategic partner to the customer, managing the relationships and engagements with prospects (new customers) into significant new business target acounts & defined verticals.
Individuals with significant experience of New Business Development in Telco, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Industrial & Manufacturing would be prefrerred!
As New Business Sales Executive:
- Promotes customer intimacy by building a culture that's open to change, innovation, and growth across my client.
- Combines and leverages best practices, industry trends, and experience to achieve the best result for the customer.
- Responsible for delivering KPIs (pipeline, orders, and hight customer satisfaction), ensuring Order Intake is in line with or above plan
- Utilises and leverages best practices developed during customer engagements on subsequent engagements, leveraging success for winning new customers in a respective industry.
- Participates in the development and execution of long term integrated client account plans and opportunities; directs resulting business development efforts
- Holds overall responsibility for Client Relationship at the prospect's senior/executive management level. Plans, directs and controls sales and marketing activities to continually reflect customer trends, market fluctuations and changes in business practices/technology
- Identifies value for the client by providing leadership and influencing direction and innovation. Manages customer relationship. Serves as the single point of contact for customer. Establishes relationships proactively and grows customer intimacy.
- Provides industry expertise and client business acumen. Sells higher level services and solutions to the customer, enabling competitive advantage for them in the marketplace.
- Manages the communication with the client.
- Formulates and executes business development strategies and directs major proposal activities as appropriate.
- Collaborates with the divisions to establish their short- and long-term strategies to deliver services to customers within reasonable schedules and budgets.
The successful candidate will be a self-starting individual with the ability to drive growth in the Cyber Security arena. The performance and personal competencies required for the position include:
- Experience and successful track record of New Business selling into one or more target sectors. Good experience selling Transformational Programmes within Cyber &/or Data and Digital services.
- Track record of winning or delivering profitable and sustainable deals.
- Experience of shaping client requirements and providing business cases.
- Proven ability to work in high performing teams to rapidly develop new business solutions often with direct interaction with client stakeholders.
- Experience of defining and iterating client value propositions.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets over a number of years or demonstrable track record of supporting other sales/account management professionals meet or exceed their targets.
- Understanding of the pipeline management process.
- Disciplined sales execution with reliable sales forecasting.
- Experience in leading and motivating project, bid and delivery teams.
- Record of collaboration with delivery teams to shape, sell and maintain deals.