- Define sales strategy for the territory including the annual preparation of sales plan for the territory.
- Building a pipeline through telephone and other direct marketing methods of prospecting.
- Participation at exhibitions & seminars.
- Build relationships with local and global technology, consulting and marketing partners
- Preparation for and demonstration of the solutions to prospects through sales presentations.
- Supervising "hands-on" sessions with prospects as well as "trials" of the product.
- Maintain accurate sales lead, opportunity and client information in the CRM database, on a real-time basis.
- Reporting on leads, sales opportunities, progress and activity on a regular basis including weekly forecasting, monthly pipeline development and annual territory plans.
- Work to the company's quality standards and performance criteria.
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of selling enterprise grade solutions into financial markets, ideally with a strong understanding and experience of selling in to capital markets.
- Ideally proven track record of selling financial crime or risk management solutions.
- Knowledge of financial markets and capital markets and how they operate.
- At least 7 years sales experience with a proven track record of achievement in new business sales.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work as part of a team.
- Able to make decisions accurately and quickly.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, deduction and research skills.