O365/MS Teams Business Analyst- 6-month contract - Remote
This hands-on role is working at a leading provider of cybersecurity technology in the capacity of a Business Analyst. You will be working on the end to end delivery of a Microsoft Teams rollout writing and designing process maps and preparing business requirements.
- Preparing business requirements, documenting ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ processes and delivering process flows
- Assisting in the development and/or implementation of Target Operating Models
- Coordinating project input
- Defining reporting structures to management
- Formally documenting functions
- Writing process documentation
- Facilitating workshops
- Experience in O365 and MS Teams rollout
- At least 5 years experience as a Business Analyst
If you feel you have the above skills or at least a good majority of them get applying or know somebody this would suit share it with them.
I would be delighted to give you the full job spec, and additional detail, if that would help with any deliberation. Please don't hesitate to apply for the role!