12 months ago
- Primarily responsible for supporting and contributing to the overall operational processes across all business functions within the organisation including IT, Finance, HR, Legal, Marketing and Sales.
- This role plays an integral part in the establishment and growth of the business' operations strategy and development as the company rapidly expands.
- Working closely with the COO to achieve business goals and implement overarching operations strategy.
- Contribute towards defining areas of operational strategy and planning.
- Defining and iterating business operations.
- Assessing and sourcing new internal IT systems and equipment.
- Help onboarding new staff.
- Liaise with suppliers and customers to ensure correct invoice processing.
- Contract management.
- Performing research and support for ad hoc projects as required.
Key Skills and Experience
- 1 to 2 years in a similar role preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working at a high growth or early stage start-up.
- CRM experience.
- Understanding of IT software and hardware.
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Meticulous and responsible.
- A high aptitude for problem solving.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to be adaptable.
- Strong organisational skills.