This position is for a Google Partner based in London that specializes in the financial sector. The position as Data Solution Architect will be to lead the design and architecture of a database migration project (Oracle to Postgres migration) for a leading bank.
Lead the architectural designs to migrated Oracle to Postgres, identify implied change implications for downstream interfaces, analysis and solution design shared and non-shared tables.
If you require more motivation to apply, then get in touch.
- Point of contact for architecture
- Work with development team to provide a Proof of Concept
- Adjust architectural designs as and when required by the programme taking into account the requirements of the delivery teams
- Oversee the interface change delivery: that technical changes meet the functionality and performance
- Previous architecture experience particularly with Oracle databases
- Ability to work with views built on Oracle databases
- Some knowledge of Java and SQL
- Some experience of feeds development working with developers so that delivered feeds match the functionality and performance of current feeds
- Experience in Data Sourcing projects
- Loading transactional data into Oracle Database
- Knowledge on DataModelling and Data Loading
- Credit risk knowledge