The Google Partner Manager role is required to join the recently formed Global Partner Team responsible for the drive of our increasing opportunities within the strategic Global Cloud partners such as Google, AWS and Microsoft. This team will own the relationships and drive revenue through the partners and our clients.
The role offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a team in its early stages, to help to shape the operation and successful growth of these emerging markets and be part of an important revenue engine for my client.
Your principl activities will include:
- Working closely with Google’s partnership teams in the UK on all aspects of our joint Professional Services offerings.
- Build and further develop our key relationships with Google
- Development of the Strategic Partner Plan with a view to increasing joint revenue and to maintain the clients position as a key provider to Google.
- Work closely with our sales team to ensure that we meet our partner revenue targets.
- Promote the business within Google through having a thorough understanding of my clients cloud offerings and customer success stories
- Work closely with our Delivery ManagePartement teams and Customer Engineers to ensure that the projects are visible within Google.
- Collate and keep updated the central reports including the KPIs and overall activity reports on customer success stories and the clients Google capability.
- Support the virtual team internally to keep track of commercial agreements - progress and liaise where necessary to keep on track
- Liaise with my client and Google teams to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- High levels of strategic and entrepreneurial skills
- Ability to be a self-starter with limited oversight, energetic and a passion for technology
- Fundamental project management and planning skills
- Client engagement experience
- Degree level
- Experience of prior partnership management in a technology environment
- Experience of, or exposure to sales
- Degree level in Computer Science/ Engineering
- Ability to present complex information to partners and colleagues in a clear and appealing manner and credibility at all levels.
- Experience working with channel partners, systems integrators and third party developers to deliver successful solutions.
- Experience of working in a Professional Services company.