Would you like to work with a leading R&D revolutioniser in the world of Computer Vision? Researching and developing the latest technologies, tools, and algorithms to solve real-world problems through analysis of video and images.
Due to the evergrowing demand for Computer Vision, they are seeking to hire an experienced Data Scientist in Computer Vision to develop their highly performant algorithms to solve real-world problems - such as football (soccer); ball-tracking technology.
This is a great opportunity to innovate and promote the latest technologies within the business; providing the opportunity to drive ideas from conception to real-world products.
As a Data Scientist in Computer Vision you will:
- You will take be responsible for investigating and developing image and video analytics algorithms
- Be part of a team that is dedicated to delivering the best algorithms for analysis of video and images
- Assure that future products are to the best they can be, delivering real-world impact through the power of computer vision
- Act as a content creator throughout the business for new analytics models
Computer Vision Skills and Experience:
- You will have a great understanding of computer vision, deep learning, pattern recognition; preferably through a similar previous role or deep study of a Masters or PhD
- Programming proficiency in a popular programming language; C++ or Python
- Fluent in English
If you are a computer vision specialist who has a deep understanding of the need for highly performant computer vision algorithms to make applications then please do apply!