A leading Global Exchange are in the market for a Pre-Sales Consultant to work in collaboration with teams across the business to facilitate the delivery of business-critical solutions to the UnaVista client base.
You will be developing opportunities across a wide range of business processes for a variety of different clients within both sell side and buy side communities. This will give you the authority to lead discussions on how to implement and integrate the software, taking ownership of the associated processes and facing off to clients and stakeholders alike.
- Solution Selling – Clearly illustrating the business and technical benefits to the UnaVista client base.
- Participate in sales team meetings to define sales strategies and qualify opportunities.
- Strategic work to remediate risk, assisting with risk mitigation planning.
- Assist with the design and independently run successful demonstrations of UnaVista, highlighting the key business and technical benefits.
- Assist with Go-to-Market activities, working closely with the UnaVista product organisation to enable development of product roadmaps and new product releases that meet customer needs.
- Contribution to development of future product versions.
- Extensive experience implementing and / or configuring solutions in Financial Services industry.
- Combines broad technical knowledge with hands on SQL experience.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to perform root-cause analysis to help resolve and prevent issues.
- Experience with buy side and sell side front to back office processes desired.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience with support or managing software sales processes.