Currently seeking a Principal Architect (up to £125k base) to lead an Energy Solutions greenfield architectural build, during what is a very exciting time for the business.
With recent PE-backing, they want someone to lead the development of a greenfield, cloud-native power trading solution. Reporting to the CTO, the position of Principal Architect will be responsible for leading the definition and delivery of the functional and technical architecture of the new greenfield power trading solution.
You'll be accountable for:
- Leading the definition and delivery of the Energy portfolio's product and technology strategy
- Work closely with the Product Delivery Managers to ensure that the Energy products are technically fit-for-purpose and modern
- Work with the CTO and colleagues to define, implement and evolve their technology vision, strategy and ways of working.
- Previous experience working as an Architect at a B2B software involved in the full lifecycle and delivery
- Previous greenfield experience, building a product from scratch, the use of prototypes, MVP's, alpha and beta products
- Experience with cloud-native architecture using one of the public cloud providers (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud)
- Strong communication skills to work closely with C-level, development teams, product team and customers to build their platform