£50000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
This is an opportunity for experienced technical Business Analysts to oversee the design and development of complex and multiple IT systems, working with business architects and business SMEs to interpret business requirements into system requirements, all of which is part of the institution's all-inclusive digital transformation.
You will be repsonisble for product groups - delivering analysis requirements to customers of the relevant products within the larger cloud-based digital transformation intitiative.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Interpretation of a products' solution design and business requirements to deliver robust and traceable technical / system requirements, in line with design standards.
- Producing detailed technical/system functional and non-functional requirements that are aligned to practice standards, including integration and platform alignment to meet agreed acceptance / definition of ready criteria
- Review and quality assure artefacts (code and/or configuration changes) created by external suppliers and internal teams ensuring the quality of the delivered solution to fulfil business and non-functional requirements and adhere to technical designs.
- Mapping requirements and designs into releases
- Providing traceability of technical requirements and functional specifications by designing and delivering test phases to ensure successful outcomes.
- Contributing to the relevant communities of practice, providing coaching of other employees to build the overall business, technical and product analysis capability within BTS
- Substantial experience working as a business / systems / product analyst
- Substantial experience in producing technical designs based on a solution design to affect changes to business systems, following agile methods
- Experience of working within major corporate or government IT environments working with 3rd party or offshore suppliers to ensure the delivery of high quality builds
- Relevant product strategy/ roadmap / systems delivery experience and knowledge of a product or range of technology products and trends
- An up-to-date understanding of best practice in technical design and build
- Substantial experience of technical and functional design of relevant products
- Understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and mapping approaches
- Ability to interpret and apply business design and functional requirements
- Significant experience with formal development methodologies (e.g. Prince2, RUP, Scrum, Agile)
- Familiarity with, or ability to quickly grasp, the current business drivers in UK's regulatory sector as well as its primary processes
- A good understanding of designing n-tier applications, Cloud, microservices
- Knowledge of industry standards in providing IT products as services
- Experience of people management, coaching others to high performance