The business provides a single gateway for OTC derivatives trade processing. By integrating trade confirmation, reporting, routing to clearing, allocations and portfolio reconciliation, The business provides an end-to-end solution for post-trade transaction management of credit, interest rate, equity and foreign exchange derivatives. The business also connects dealers and buy-side institutions to central clearing counterparties, trade repositories, and electronic swap markets.
The business has a requirement for a Product Analysis & Design Associate Director to support its Trade Processing business. The business has an extensive roadmap of priorities critical to the success of the business. Although analysts are expected to work across asset classes, experience of interest rate, credit or equity derivative markets and regulatory reporting for these asset classes would be highly desirable.
The role requires the candidate to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organisational / coordination skills, strong analysis skills, and strong inter-personal skills. The successful candidate will be process oriented and have a thorough understanding of product development lifecycle. Prior experience of delivering large system projects and system changes (BAU) and exposure to multiple software development delivery methodologies is a distinctive plus. The candidate should be comfortable in a fast paced environment and be flexible to adapt to changes. The candidate should also be able and willing to interact with external users of our systems.
The candidate will work closely with other Business Analysts and Product Designers in the Trade Processing business to design and deliver projects. The candidate will also be expected to work closely with the multiple teams across the globe, to deliver projects and system changes.
Education and experience
- Graduate – Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Prior Financial Services IT experience
- Strong working knowledge of requirements elicitation, structured analysis, stakeholder management, use case definition and other Business Analysis techniques.
- OTC Derivatives knowledge; interest rates, credit or equities as well as clearing knowledge would be strongly desirable.
- Experience of Regulatory Reporting across multiple regimes for OTC derivatives would be strongly desirable.
- Prior experience with the The businessWire platform or DSMatch would be desirable.
- Understanding of XML/DTD and FpmL would be beneficial.
- Experience in the financial markets and regulatory reporting regimes.
- An understanding of financial derivatives terms and principals is required for the role.
- Ability to interact with external stakeholders.
- No management experience needed, although we would be looking for candidates that with time can take on more responsibility.