A leading global asset management firm, and recognized innovator have launched a “start-up” within their organization to drive digital innovation across the firm. They are looking for a Product Design Director to lead a ‘start-up’ within a global giant.
One of the largest investment management firms, actively managing over $1.9 trillion in assets for clients globally. They have > 2,500 employees across multiple offices.
They are continuously innovating and have recently created a digital solutions group to drive digital innovation within the business.
You will be defining and designing the digital experience for a suite of tools to bring industry-leading analysis and insights to a wider audience.
As the Product Design Director, you will drive a multi-year digital product vision and contribute to digital experience roadmaps constantly adding value to current and new clients across the business.
You will concept, design, test and guide the execution of new applications serving the evolving needs of their clients both internally and externally. You will be partnering closely with tech, in an agile work environment to deliver products on a global scale.
- 10+ years’ experience in experience design or digital product design within financial services
- Prior experience directing and executing digital design for the production of applications or web products
- A leader that is data driven, with a proven track record making the complex simple through intuitive and rational analysis and deep customer empathy
- You are comfortable working in a test and learn environment and be able to demonstrate past projects where you have applied user-centred principles
- You have a proven track record of building high performing teams including managing and retaining top talent
- You have experience in both designing stand-alone features, complete design systems and integrating partner or agency teams
SALARY / BENEFITS / TRAINING
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
Product Design / UX Design / Designer / Finance / Digital Products / Innovation / Leader / Building teams / Design Systems / Financial Services