A leading Data Privacy start-up based in London is building enterprise software to enable the safe and ethical use of valuable data for analytics and machine learning. They’re currently in a hyper growth phase and expanding their design team!
They believe that a great user experience is at the heart of any successful product. This is especially true in the emerging field of Data Privacy. It’s a new problem in our data-driven society and calls for a new approach to how data is used.
As a Product Designer, you’ll be a driving force in gathering insight into our users' needs, behaviours and intentions. You'll translate this into interface designs which make a subtle and complex problem easy to manage.
You will be a key member of the product team, responsible for product design and user experience, working closely with customers, engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the product cycle.
What you'll do
- Use design methods to understand and reframe the multiple problem spaces in data protection and security.
- Work in cross functional teams partnering closely with engineering, product and business people to craft elegant and practical solutions to design challenges.
- Rapidly produce pixel perfect UI and concepts, prototypes and low-fi sketches that progress and refine the experience of the platform.
- Evolve and maintain a design system approach and UCD process.
- Execute research activities that deliver insights including and testing your own concepts.
- Introduce and iterate on product features based on user research and business goals.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience.
- You have experience in a Product Design organisation and making trade-off decisions with engineers, prioritising work flows and validating concepts through growing with a product over multiple years.
- You love building and working with design systems.
- You’re experienced in collaborating and delivering with engineering teams.
- You enjoy crafting and conducting user research activities and disseminating valuable insights across the company.
- Experience or interest in data visualisation or information visualisation.
- Experience of working in a B2B tech startup.
- Solid academic background with a degree specializing in design and or human-computer interaction.