Our client, a Global Audio Entertainment, Information and Educational Programming Firm, is looking for multiple Product Leaders to spearhead their consumer facing products.
You will need to be compelled by creating immersive experiences for consumers across Mobile and Web applications. You will have proven analytical capabilities, strong writing skills, broad business experience, thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment and have the ability to develop ideas independently.
The position is Full-Time. Location: Newark
- Drive product development from conceptualization through to launch.
- Own iterative testing cycles including; POC, consumer research, A/B testing, qualitative testing etc.
- Identify and prioritize key issues and needs of users for a diverse range of cultures.
- Own product performance through success metrics, tracking and provide accurate accountability.
- Provide clear documentation including; market, functional and system requirements
- Communicate needs and experiences of partners
- Work cross-functionally in an agile setting
- 4+ years product management experience building consumer facing products is a must
- Proven ability developing consumer facing products, testing them, and showing measurable impact on the business.
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams within Enterprise scale organizations.
- Masterful grasp on the written word, presentation and communication skills is a must.
- Computer Science / Technical background is a must.
- Adept at using JIRA and Confluence
Product Management, UX, UI, Research, Roadmaps, Data-informed, JIRA, Confulence, Platforms, Enterprise, Agile, Scrum, Communication, Presentation