Product Manager - Leading financial data firm - Up to £90,000!
You'll be working on a platform that is a catalyst for innovation in the global financial services industry! Their powerful desktop app help you understand the financial markets and make crucial decisions.
Their financial desktop platform is going through a substantial transformation and their search capability is diverse and powerful. As Product Manager, you'll take ownership for the powerful and exciting search capability that they're constantly developing and diversifying.
- Requirements definition and analysis for all content and feature additions and enhancements to the core search service, the search apps and the APIs
- Monitor and improve search precision and recall.
- Own the relevancy and ranking rules and algorithms, query boosts, linguistics tools and synonym definitions used in the system
- Analyse usage statistics and helpdesk logs to identify common customer issues and opportunities to improve the search service
- Educated to degree level either in a technical or business-focused discipline
- A good understanding of information retrieval, search engines and relevancy
- Knowledge of SQL, database and search query tools, big data, web services/API design, JSON, XML
- You'll need to be familiar with json, xml, database and search query tools, ETL tools, API definitions and other technologies
- Financial market knowledge
If you're interested please apply with an updated CV