An exciting start-up, that has been going for 4 years now, are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join their organisation. They recently secured series B funding and entering into a significant growth phase. They enable clients to safely and ethically analyse large datasets by providing a platform anonymising the data whilst keeping its usability. You will take responsibility for further enhancing their current platform and building out a new greenfield product. You will need to be able to work closely with engineers and have experience delivering software products.
- Ensure the supply of complex platforms for clients.
- Create the product road map and strategy to ensure successful outcomes.
- Set and track progression against KPIs.
- Forecast resource, cost and time requirements to make the necessary changes to products and report these back into the project estimations.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Experience as a Product Manager working across data-heavy projects
- Come from a technical background and with the ability to work closely with the engineers to build out the platform
- Extensive technical experience of software delivery life-cycle
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Previously worked in a B2B environment
- Experience establishing KPI targets and monitoring actual performance against them leading to efforts to remediate issues
- Excellent communications skills and ability to deal with Senior Stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail