A well-known global FinTech have a bold vision for the future of the financial community, and are expanding rapidly.
Their Financial Desktop offering is going through a massive transformation for user experience and are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for the design of core front-end framework capabilities that control how the user accesses, visualises and customises their workflow.
The role is part of the team responsible for establishing a world-class financial desktop framework powering a business that serves a highly regulated financial services market with customers who constantly demand and expect high performance, accurate, high quality, and on-time delivery of software releases to meet their demanding business requirements. You'll be working closely with the UX design team to develop intuitive user workflows and ensure an impeccable and consistent customer experience.
- Design and develop solutions that optimize the user experience across diverse workflows and customer types
- Define requirements for end-user focused Framework capabilities
- Report Product roadmap progress to Management and stakeholders
- Understand the different roles and user types that exist in the financial markets
- Define the in-product experience for user’s access to core framework capabilities
- Understand native UI behaviour of different Operating Systems: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Strong experience in Product Management; can understand and detail end-user workflows, and produce accurate Product Requirements, mock-ups, and roadmaps
- Advanced knowledge of JIRA and agile project management methodologies
- Strong understanding of Financial workflows and FX trading.
- Tools: Axure, Balsamiq, Sketch or other UI Prototyping tools
If you're an experienced Product Manager with a passion for technology and thrives by working in a collaborative environment, please apply or send me an email: