ur client, a Global Technology Firm, recently valued at $47bn, Pre-IPO, is looking for a Product Leader to take their ML products to the next level.
You will need to be compelled by the opportunities to reinvent the way we think about our environments through the thoughtful combination of software, hardware, machine learning, and physical design. You will need to be equally adept at data thinking and design thinking, considering both analytics and research and synthesizing a clear vision for the future.
The position is Full-Time. Location: New York
- Own the Product Strategy, Roadmap and Vision
- Identify and prioritize key issues and needs of users
- Own product performance through success metrics, tracking and provide accurate accountability.
- Modify strategies based on industry trends and opporutnties
- Communicate needs and experiences of partners
- Develop detailed user stories, maintain your backlog and set clear goals.
- Work cross-functionally in an agile setting
- 3+ years product management experience building ML / Data products is a must
- Proven ability to make big product bets, test them, and show measurable impact on the business.
- Ability to work closely with Data Scientists, Data/ML Engineers, Analysts and Product Managers
- ML / Data technical background is a plus.
- Adept at using JIRA
- Hands-on Python and/or SQL knowledge is a plus
Product Management, Roadmaps, Pipelines, IoT, Internet of Things, Machine Learning, ML, Data Warehouses, Data Science, Datasets, Organic Datasets, JIRA, Platforms, Enterprise, Python, SQL, Pytorch, Neural Networks