Our client, a disruptive technology company, is challenging the status quo of financial market data with its high-performance products and best in class data.
As the Product Manager - Software Release Management, you will have ownership of all software releases across their flagship platforms. You will define and build a release management tool whilst owning and hiring a dedicated team around you.
A huge opportunity to get involved with a disruptive and technology-driven company, leveraging the extensive knowledge and prestige of Thompson Reuters, but in a Unicorn Start-up environment!
The position is Full-Time. Location: Canary Wharf, London
- Implement software releases to meet business requirements across verticals.
- Drive the creation of a new tool that facilitates end-to-end delivery within the development life cycle.
- Work with Program Managers, Product Owners and Technical Writers to create proper documentation & release notes.
- Engage users for requirements gathering, obtain market insights and create strategic product partnerships.
- Own the product road map, KPIs, business risk assessment reports and presentations to leadership teams.
- Co-ordinate with cross-functional teams including designers, developers and propositions teams to create dashboards for end-users.
- 4+ years' experience as a product manager of complex software products.
- 3+ years' experience in release management.
- A full understanding of building software release management tools is highly desired.
- Degree in a technical field ie; Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar.
- Proven communication style with Technology, Product and Customer-Facing teams.
- Ability to understand complex requirements and distill these into specifications for developers and non-technical users to follow.
If you have a passion for building products from scratch and managing products that impacts users, this is the role for you!