Product Manager - Sustainable Investment Firm - £60k
A start-up with a truly altruistic mission are seeking the hire of a Product Manager for their tight-knit team.
The firm provides an innovative platform for investment activity aimed at sustainable organizations that operate in areas such as clean energy, climate change, recycling etc. Their platform provides a great opportunity for the everyday consumer to invest in something that will genuinely make a change.
Product Manager Responsibilities;
- Have huge influence and autonomy to help drive product development, delivery and strategy
- Own your own scrum team to generate + prioritize backlog and deliver new features and functionality
- Work closely with the CPO on defining and delivering the product roadmap
Product Manager Requirements;
- University degree in a relevant subject
- 2+ years as a Product Owner or Product Manager in a tech-focused firm or start-up
- Ability to work closely with engineers to deliver new features
The package here is around £60k base + equity options as well as many other perks.
If you are a Product Owner or Product Manager who is passionate about technology and enjoys building something meaningful from the ground up, please do not hesitate to apply!