A fintech company has a bold vision for the future of the financial community offering high performing products with the best in class data. They offer a range of data and market-leading news that help you understand the markets and make crucial decisions, and you can connect to the world’s largest verified directory of financial professionals.
You'll be part of the team responsible for establishing a world-class financial desktop framework. You'll be working closely with the UX design team to develop intuitive user workflows and ensure an impeccable and consistent customer experience.
- Design and develop solutions that optimize the user experience across diverse workflows and customer types
- Define requirements for end-user focused Framework capabilities
- Report Product roadmap progress to Management and stakeholders
- Understand the different roles and user types that exist in the financial markets
- Define the in-product experience for user’s access to core framework capabilities
- Understand native UI behaviour of different Operating Systems: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Work closely with the UX Team
Strong experience in Product Management; can understand and detail end-user workflows, and produce accurate Product Requirements, mock-ups, and roadmaps
Advanced knowledge of JIRA and agile project management methodologies
- Strong understanding of Financial workflows and FX trading.
- Have worked with a UX team before
Tools: Axure, Balsamiq, Sketch or other UI Prototyping tools
If you're an experienced Product Manager with a passion for technology and thrives by working in a collorative environment, please apply or send me an email: