Our client, a disruptive technology company, is challenging the status-quo of financial market data with its high performance products and best in class data.
As the Product Manager - Web Frameworks, you will have ownership of and define their web-browsers strategy across their flagship platforms to keep up and ahead of new technologies in the market.
A huge opportunity to get involved with a disruptive and technology-driven company, leveraging the extensive knowledge and prestige of Thompson Reuters, but in a Unicorn Start-up environment!
The position is Full-Time. Location: Canary Wharf, London
- Define the Web Framework product strategy incorporating technology and market trends.
- Manage the integration of API's and apps across their uniquely open platform.
- Implement software releases to meet business requirements.
- Drive performance optimisation, whilst being responsive and adaptive to web standards.
- Understanding of web browsers across devices, including; desktop, mobile and tablets.
- Co-ordinate with cross-functional teams including designers, developers and propositions teams.
- 4+ years' experience as a product manager launching and owning web-based products.
- Technical awareness of; Internet Browsers, both desktop & mobile Operating Systems, Web Technologies, Computer Networks and Authentication.
- Degree in a technical field ie; Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar.
- Proven communication style with technology, Product and Customer-Facing teams.
- Ability to understand complex requirements and distill these into specifications for developers to follow
If you have a passion for products that impacts users, this is the role for you!