A large financial institution are looking for an experienced product owner to join their organisation. You will take responsibility for supplying all changes across their products - software development services, infrastructure changes and service changes. You will need to be very personable, engaging and come with proven excellent stakeholder skills.
- Ensure the supply of complex software, platforms and systems across the organisation.
- Create the product road map and strategy to ensure successful outcomes.
- Set and track progression against KPIs
- Forecast resource, cost and time requirements to make the necessary changes to products and report these back into the project estimations. Then collaborate with key stakeholders to determine product prioritisation within the portfolio.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Experience as a Product Owner working across IT change and run capabilities
- Extensive technical experience of software application / infrastructure life-cycle management
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Proven ability to make accurate estimations regarding resources, costs and time in delivering change across a range of products
- Experience establishing KPI targets and monitoring actual performance against them leading to efforts to remediate issues
- Excellent communications skills and ability to deal with Senior Stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Financial Services experience is a plus but not mandatory