11 months ago
This client serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defense, chemical, and economics and country risk.
The Product Owner helps drive the product strategy and development. Working with key stakeholders, the Product Owner helps determine the roadmap managing features and initiatives covering user experience and application functionality. The Product Owner then works with the development team to translate these roadmap items into development tasks and user stories.
The Product Owner is responsible for the product ownership role in an agile development team, working closely with the team on a daily basis providing a unified voice for product requirements and prioritization of work.
What do you need?
Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, Economics, Engineering, related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Understanding of Agile Software Development preferred
Experience with Big Data, analytics and cloud technologies
Project Management experience preferred
Capacity to handle multiple competing objectives while still delivering (prioritization)
Experience in a fast-paced, high growth, results oriented team environment
- Experience bringing enterprise class product to market
- Creates necessary user stories and guides development team in these stories.
- Breaks broader product requirements down into an incremental development approach to deliver business value.
- Drives consistency and common solutions for a coherent user experience.
- Manages multiple stakeholders’ competing, conflicting requirements to provide a single view of priorities for the team; persuading and championing change where needed.?
- Leads requirements gathering effort on the epics as needed, consulting with product management, implementations, clients, and other stakeholders.
- In-depth understanding of information technology, systems and software development processes.
- Strong commercial and business focus on functional and non-functional requirements
- Lead feature prioritization, breakdown and acceptance of user stories.
- Clarifies complex user stories as needed, especially on features that require specialized knowledge.
- Supports the development and execution of plans for the production launch.
- Demonstrate the latest iterations to customers (pre-release) and gathers feedback.
- Ensure the new feature are documented for implementations and release notes